Friday, June 22, 2012

Oyster Shell {Show Me the Door}

 

For my summer door decor, I again enlisted the help of my Uptown fave, Melissa Henry of Show Me the Door. This time I commissioned Melissa to do her first oyster shell, my beloved mollusk. Of course, since I have two front doors, I needed two. I just knew each would be a perfect compliment to my recently constructed oyster shell wreath.

3

I sent Melissa a picture of an oyster shell I liked, and she delivered (literally).

4

I quickly attached burlap ribbon through the top hole and hung it proudly.

5

Take a look at my oyster shell wreath. I also added a burlap bow to the top middle. Ain’t it so coastal?

8

Shenita of Embellishments at SLR received her half dozen oyster plate and has displayed it proudly. Check out Shenita’s display: Click Here!

See my other Show Me the Door posts:

Show Me the Door

All that Jazz

Along the Avenues

An Oyster Welcome, y’all!

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your oyster shell door accents! Did I say I love them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron, Melissa did a wonderful job on your door accents; and the oyster wreath is just magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very welcoming! That wreath came out so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting @ The Uptown Acorn! I love hearing from you. Cheers, y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Uptown Acorn on Instagram