Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Scentsational Scoop {Apothecary Guild}

 

It has been a while since my last candle post, and I’ve found a good one (and cute too). I was so happy to discover these delightful candles at Earthsavers on Magazine Street recently.

cashmere

Apothecary Guild candles (in three different sizes) feature a glass cloche to help extinguish the candle and to add to the look of elegance.

DSCI1053

The fragrance I chose is Cashmere.

DSCI1046

The Apothecary Guild scented candle jar with glass dome comes in six different colors and burns with six different gorgeous fragrances.  These candles use the highest quality wax and vegetable blends with 100% bleach free wicks.  This assures an even, long-burning fragrance with maximum diffusion.

DSCI1049

  • Fragrance: Cashmere
  • Fragrance Notes: Orange Zest, Apricot Nectar, White Cedar, Peach Blossom, Golden Amber, Creamy Sandalwood, Tonka Bean, Cashmere Vanilla
  • Small
    • Dimensions: 3.5" x 4.5
    • Wax Weight: 88 grams // 3.1 oz.
    • Burn Time: 20 hours
  • Medium
    • Dimensions: 4" x 5.75" 
    • Wax Weight: 276 grams // 9.7 oz.
    • Burn Time: 60 hours
  • Large
    • Dimensions: 5.25" x 7"
    • Wax Weight: 541 grams // 19.1 oz.
    • Burn Time: 45 hours
  • Filled in USA

DSCI1052

Other scents in the brand…

olive

pacific

birch bark

Scentsational Cashmere, y’all!

8 comments:

  1. Love the cloche covers...how neat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty - love the blue ones. I can practically smell them from here!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the neatest candle ever--love the cloche cover. I must get one! Have a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how cute are those?!?! I'm pretty sure I need one....now which scent?!?! Decisions, decisions!!!! LOL
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little cloche tops! Thanks for the info- I'll look for them.
    The one you picked out sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little cloche tops! Thanks for the info- I'll look for them.
    The one you picked out sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love scented candles. Those are so pretty with the cloches added with them. Wish I could smell them through the computer screen! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting @ The Uptown Acorn! I love hearing from you. Cheers, y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Uptown Acorn on Instagram