Saturday, March 2, 2013

Science Olympiad…. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

 

Oh! The joys of teaching science…

Off to Thibodaux today for the annual Regional Science Olympiad tournament. The life of a teacher is always exciting. Right? LOL!

so_logo_green

Students will compete against other regional teams in 23 different science events. 15 of my students, coaches, and parents will be joining in the fun.

Some of the events include: Boomilever, Helicopters, Mousetrap Vehicles, Rotor Egg Drop, Food Science, Anatomy, Reach for the Stars, etc.

7622545842_61087244bd_z boomilver

I hope we do well again this year, but it will be cold. Brrrrr! Temperatures will not get out of the low 50s for highs.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Last year’s post: click HERE !

Science Olympiad, y’all!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck today! I'm sure your students will do well. Can't wait to find out how they did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it goes well! I taught math, so we didn't get to make cool stuff, but I did enjoy contest season ... of course as a teacher, that was almost the only social life I had, lol.

    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting @ The Uptown Acorn! I love hearing from you. Cheers, y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Uptown Acorn on Instagram