Wednesday, August 15, 2012

TOMS…Burlap Shoes

 

Like most kids returning to school very soon, I still purchase a couple pairs of new shoes, pants, and shirts for the “new year”. This is the part of the school year I enjoy most.

I know that most of you by now have heard of TOMS, the shoe and eyewear company. I could not wait to order a new pair of their comfortable shoes to start a new school year. I chose the Mens Classic Burlap loafer.

2

You know I love me some burlap, and this shoe will look great with all-seasonal duds. I dress quite casually- khaki chinos and polo shirts (with a ribbon belt, of course), so TOMS shoes are the perfect accessory for my back-to-school wardrobe.

4

Even though you cannot see the inside when worn, I do love the plaid fabric. Genius!

3

With every pair of TOMS shoes purchased, TOMS gives one pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One. I am so glad that I could help someone in need. Win-win!

1

You have to appreciate a business model with the “sole” purpose of giving back.

Check out TOMS website: Click Here!

Check out my other burlap posts: Click Here! & Click Here!

One for One, y’all!

2 comments:

  1. I love those shoes--they are SO you, Ron! Burlap! And, I know you will look quite "dapper" in them! I didn't know that TOMS did the One for One donation for needy children. I'm going to have to check out their website and buy a pair of TOMS shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes and the fact that a child got a new pair also!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting @ The Uptown Acorn! I love hearing from you. Cheers, y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Uptown Acorn on Instagram