Monday, June 18, 2012

TailWalk Apparel & Gallery {Perdido Key}

 

Situated on the bottom level of The Oyster Bar Restaurant & Marina is TailWalk Apparel & Gallery featuring great offshore-inspired shirts, caps, visors, and custom coastal artwork. You know I am a sucker for anything coastal, so I could have gone “hog wild” in this well appointed boutique. I was a good boy and left with just one long sleeve blue marlin tee.

logo

my tee 

I was able to meet the owner, Emile, who was wearing a Perlis crawfish polo, so I knew he loved New Orleans and appreciates coastal influences. Emile was very friendly and accommodating to open his shop and let cousin-in-law Charlie and I in to browse even when he was closed.

owner

From TailWalk’s website: 

“TailWalk was created for the influences, inspirations and experiences that come from an adventurous lifestyle of ocean living and saltwater fishing. We proudly sell comfortable boating apparel, fishing tees, ladies designer tank tops, logo fishing hats and fish art that keep your comfort in mind. TailWalk USA was founded by Emile T. Petro III. Emile always credits the influence his grandfather's intuitive understanding of art and fishing as major inspirations. He keeps this close to heart when creating his TailWalk Collection of fish art and designer fishing apparel. Even his signature logo was born while he was at sea fishing. He hooked a huge powerful billfish that performed a masterful tail walk. So if you're looking for comfortable clothing to wear topside or dockside, check out our Fishing Clothing and Fishing Hats, they will keep you comfortable.”

TailWalk will definitely be a destination point on my future trips to Perdido Key.

ad

release

Tee 

Check out the TailWalk website: Click Here.

3

Like TailWalk on facebook: Click Here.

hats

By the way, many of the pictures provided are from TailWalk’s facebook page since I did not have my camera. Thanks, TailWalk.

The artwork by Emile is great too and perfect for any home or beach house! Check out more artwork: Click here.

art

TailWalk, y’all!

Check out my shout-out at Embellishments by SLR! Shenita is really excited. I am mailing her half dozen oyster plate this morning. I cannot wait to see how Shenita displays or uses it. Congrats again!

6 comments:

  1. A nice shop indeed. I like your purchase.

    xox
    Honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shirts and caps..and congratulations Shenita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great clothing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ron for coming by my sun room. There is a floor lamp on that side of the room at the end of the sofa. May not show up good in the pictures.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ron,

    Wow, I just ran across this write up about Tailwalk and the store at the Oyster Bar in Perdido. We have new designs for 2013 in the store now. Anyway, look me up next time your in the area, you deserve a Tailwalk shirt for the great comments. Thank you, Emile Petro III, Tailwalk Apparel & Gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting amazing pictures. I am very happy to found this blog. you doing such a nice article. addicted fishing apparel shop

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting @ The Uptown Acorn! I love hearing from you. Cheers, y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Uptown Acorn on Instagram