Tuesday, April 17, 2012

All that Jazz.....

It is festival season in New Orleans--- blue skies, windy days, sunshine (and an occasional shower), and lots of humidity. Once Easter comes, I change my door décor to the whimsical wooden saxophones which remain until Jazz Fest is over.

From French Quarter Fest through Jazz Fest, my wooden art makes a great statement.

Melissa Henry of Show Me the Door made these creations a couple years back, and each celebrates what the festival season is all about- good music! I just love how the addition of ribbons move with the wind.

Happy Festival Season, y’all!


Check out Melissa's website: Show Me the Door website

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting @ The Uptown Acorn! I love hearing from you. Cheers, y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Uptown Acorn on Instagram