Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shopping along Magazine Street.....Aux Belles Choses


J’adore Aux Belles Choses! As many of you already know, I love anything French. I guess it’s in my blood. Oui!

As soon as you walk into the door the waft of fresh lavender transports you all the way to the south of France. I envision miles and miles of lush lavender fields. The scent is intoxicating. The shop is full of an array of French wares--- many vintage. From finely milled soaps, linens, and vintage silver, the shop has Oooo-la-la written all over it. Housed in a charming New Orleans-style home, Aux Belles Choses has many fine gifts and accessories to offer the Frenchman in all of us.

Aux Belles Choses is located @ 3912 Magazine Street. It was opened in 1991and offers a wide variety of handpicked European & European-inspired items for the home.
Take a peek at some of my favorite finds during a recent visit to Aux Belles Choses:








And now take a tour at more of what Aux Belles Choses has to offer.

















Happy Shopping, y’all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to check out this shop the next time I'm on Magazine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting @ The Uptown Acorn! I love hearing from you. Cheers, y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Uptown Acorn on Instagram