Sunday, January 8, 2012

This Week in TV...

 
     What am I looking most forward to this week?
     Reality TV, of course!!! Starting tonight, my bro-mance with Mr. Andy Cohen continues. And I am happy to report that Watch What Happens Lives starts its 5 nights a week run (Sundays-Thursdays at 10:00 PM Central). Make mine a Scotch and Ginger Ale, please!


    Andy Cohen (Executive VP of Development & Talent at BRAVO) sits down for 5 nights a week with guests from the network's hit shows and other stars of TV and movies. Some of my favorites are The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Beverly Hills, New Jersey, OC, and Miami. I also love Million Dollar Decorators, The Millionaire Matchmaker, It's a Brad, Brad World, Anything Bethanny, Flipping Out, and The Rachel Zoe Project.

     On Watch What Happens Live, Andy chats with guests about what just transpired on the air and in pop culture. The live show which has a lot of viewer interaction through texts, facebook posts, phone calls, emails, and tweets includes lively debates and passionate discussions. My DVR will be busy 5 nights a week!

I am also looking forward to....

Tonight: The Real Housewives of Atlanta


Monday: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills


Tonight: Mob Wives


Tuesday: The return of Dance Moms (Season 2)


Thursday: Jersey Shore

    
Happy Reality Watching!


1 comment:

  1. Loving the blog, Ron! My favorite Halloween costume this year was a big ole guy dressed up as a child from Toddlers and Tiaras. Pacifier and all... He also had a stage mom.... Watching this seasons Bachelor?? Obsessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting @ The Uptown Acorn! I love hearing from you. Cheers, y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Uptown Acorn on Instagram