Sunday, January 15, 2012

I Scream for King Cake Ice Cream

Blue Bell's Mardi Gras King Cake Ice Cream

     Blue Bells singing cows have really outdone themselves with their latest flavor creation, Mardi Gras King Cake Ice Cream.

Still a 1/2 gallon

     If you haven't tried this flavor yet, I can tell you it is d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s. Blue Bell has managed to capture the essence of Mardi Gras in its half gallon ice cream-laissez les bon temps rouler in a 1/2 gallon



     The ice cream is made up of cinnamon ice cream with actual king cake pastry pieces, candy sprinkles, and vanilla icing swirl. Simply amazing! Simply yummy!


Purple, green, and gold sprinkles

     I was able to find the latest seasonal flavor at my local Rouse's Supermarket. I hope you can find it too,



      Now go ahead and "have yourself a Blue Bell country day"--- with Mardi Gras King Cake ice cream, y'all.

8 comments:

  1. I really hope they have that here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take your word for it,Ron.
    I have a feeling it and Weight Watchers don't go together.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie wants to know if it has a little "baby" in it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, Dotti!!! We'll have to keep eating to find out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha! I'm laughing at the "baby" in the ice cream! I just saw the Publix bakery working on king cakes today...that's about as good as the king cakes get here in atlanta :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous!!!! On a recent trip home, one of the first things I did was to make a trip to the grocery in order to purchase Blue Bell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where can I get it in East Texas? Or HOuston?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm eating some right now and it's super good.. Even the Christmas ice cream was good too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting @ The Uptown Acorn! I love hearing from you. Cheers, y'all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow Uptown Acorn on Instagram